Workshop destroyed in Castle Bytham blaze

Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue have confirmed that the fire in Castle Bytham yesterday was caused by a spark from a bonfire igniting a tyre.

The blaze in a barn used as a workshop on Clipsham Road, Castle Bytham caused 100 per cent damage to the building and its contents.

At 3.19pm yesterday fire crews from Corby Glen, Stamford, Grantham and Bourne along with a water carrier from Holbeach were called to the blaze.

They used two main jets and three hose reel jets to extinguish.