Sub-station will supply Wherry’s Mill redevelopment in Bourne
Plans for an electricity sub-station to supply a town redevelopment project have been approved.
South Kesteven District Council has granted planning permission to build the sub-station on land north of Wherry’s Lane, Bourne.
Once built, it will supply power to the Wherry’s Mill area, which is being redeveloped by the council to rejuvinate Bourne town centre.
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Burghley Street car park in Bourne will close for redevelopment work
- Bourne Grammar School team claim second in contest
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bourne
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 28 mph
Wind direction: North