Former F1 team owner to give talk
Motoring entrepreneur Colin Crabbe will be the latest guest speaker at Bourne Motor Racing Club
Baston based former racing driver, Colin is perhaps best remembered for being arguably the last privateer Formula 1 entrant, when his team, named after his business, Antique Autombiles, gave a first taste of Grand Prix racing to the late, Ronnie Peterson in the 1970 season.
The meeting takes place on Thursday at the Angel Hotel’s Coach House function room starting at 8pm. Non Members are welcome, with entrance of £3 payable on the door.
All proceeds of the evening will be donated to Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance.
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Burghley Street car park in Bourne will close for redevelopment work
- Outdoor pool to reopen after £35,000 makeover
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bourne
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west