I wondered if I may be able to share a most humbling experience with you and your readers.
Can I, through your Letters’ Page, thank those voters in Folkingham Rural division who voted for me in the county council elections last week.
What a fantastic turnout there was in Bourne on election day.
The county council elections last week emphasise that it is time for Martin Hill to resign as leader of Lincolnshire County Council.
Grave for sale – only one previous occupant. Wow, what a bargain. Does the town council really think Bourne residents will be queuing up to share a grave with a stranger? Is nothing sacred any more?
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Burghley Street car park in Bourne will close for redevelopment work
- Jewellery and tile cutter taken in two burglaries
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bourne
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west