Kitchen damaged by fire in Bourne

Fire and Rescue news.

Fire and Rescue news.

0
Have your say

A kitchen in Bourne was severely damaged by fire yesterday lunchtime.

Firefighters from Bourne, Spalding and Market Deeping turned out to extinguish it, with Lincolnshire Fire and Emergency Support giving support to the occupant.

The kitchen worktop was severely damaged and there was light smoke damage to the rest of the kitchen and the remainder of the property.

The cause was overheated batteries, according to Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue.