Hospital workers get vaccinations
Hospital staff have been given flu vaccinations.
More than 70 per cent of employees of Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals Trust, which covers the Bourne area, have received the vaccinations.
Medical director John Randall said he was delighted at the uptake in staff vaccinations and said it would improve the safety of patients.
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Burghley Street car park in Bourne will close for redevelopment work
- Jewellery and tile cutter taken in two burglaries
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bourne
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North west