A new show will give you the chance to look perfect for your prom.
Our Perfect Prom Show will take place at Belton Woods Hotel from 4pm until 7pm on January 14.
Organiser Linda Pritchard said: “The secondary school prom is one of the most eagerly anticipated social events in a teenager’s life. It’s a chance to dress in beautiful clothing and spend the evening socialising, dancing and saying goodbye to friends made during their time in school.
“And we’ve organised this event to offer a one-stop-shop for you to get everything from prom dresses to limousines so you can arrive in style.
“Prom committees, prom-goers, parents and teachers are welcome to visit the event to get everything you need from prom experts.”
The show, which will be held in the Major Oak Suite at Belton Woods Hotel, will be open from 4pm, giving pupils the chance to drop in on their way home from school.
Included in the exhibitor line-up are ball gowns, suit hire, jewellery, photography, accessories, hair, makeup, discos, popcorn, flowers, venue décor, ice cream, casinos, limos plus a fabulous new competition to enter at the show courtesy of Red Carpet Ready; one of Lincolsnhsire’s newest and largest prom, party and evening wear specialists who are holding their first annual competition to find “The Face of Red Carpet Ready”.
The search is on to find a schoolgirl with the looks and personality to help the firm showcase its dresses. The winner will receive the following fantastic prize package:
- A prom outfit up to the value of £1,000.
- A VIP party night at Red Carpet Ready for up to 10 of your friends, who can also find their perfect prom dress
- An all-expenses paid opportunity to attend some of the UK’s largest fashion shows to help buy stock with the Red Carpet Ready buying team.
- Your own portfolio from various photoshoots
- Various modelling shoots, showcasing Red Carpet Ready and its dress collections.
- Portrait of you, as the Face of Red Carpet Ready, displayed in the Boutique throughout 2014.
For further details contact Linda on 01476 541434. Exhibitor spaces may still be available.