Video: Phone and cash stolen after assault in Bourne
Police have appealed for witnesses after an assault and robbery.
A 32-year-old man was approached by two men in Christophers Lane, Bourne, at about 10pm yesterday (Monday).
The men kicked him and stole his iPhone, cash and tobacco. The victim suffered bruises in the attack.
One of the suspects was white, in his 30s, about 6ft 3in, well built and wearing a white or cream hooded top.
The second was in his early 20s, about 5ft 8in, slim to medium build and wearing a black jacket with the hood up.
Christophers Lane was taped off by police and officers are investigating the incident.
If you saw anything at the time, call police on 101.
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Burghley Street car park in Bourne will close for redevelopment work
- Team succeeds in primary school football tournament
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bourne
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west