A Bourne woman is hoping to set up a support group in the town for anyone affected by cancer.
The Spalding and Bourne branch of the Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research Fund is holding its annual general meeting on Wednesday next week at 7.30pm.
Residents have spoken out against plans for a 150ft wind turbine on the outskirts of Dyke and the town council has strongly objected.
- Doctor talks about rescue of woman with hand stuck in drain cover in Bourne
- Woman trapped hand in drain cover searching for marble
- Man who went missing from Kendrew Barracks in Cottesmore found safe
- Burghley Street car park in Bourne will close for redevelopment work
- Outdoor pool to reopen after £35,000 makeover
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Bourne
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South west